Thursday, March 10, 2011

iPain .....(3Gs)

Forget the endless dropped calls......

So, I just upgraded to the new 4.3 iOS from iTunes on my iPain (3GS, I'll be DAMNED if I am gonna upgrade to 4) and it brick'ed the unit. I upgrade the thing due to the last upgrades improved service sooo much. Dum, Dum, Dum,......

I did a restore and all my stuff came back (except my music as it's tied to my home iTunes and you can only have your music tied to one iTunes client - Suppose S'apple even knows what a client-server application does??? As they can't grasp the client/server concept and make all things available from all clients - STUPID, even STUPID'er if it is due to some restrictive agreement with MPAA.

HOWEVER, now the iPain will not connect to 3G, just stays on E (edge) all the time now.... There are a lot of things I like about my iPoop, but there are just too many things wrong and add the lack .....

Ah.... as I write this 3G just popped on.... SO must have been a ATT thing... I'll save comments on them for another rant.

Sad, but my contract is out on this thing in June and I am so NOT a S'apple iPain (iPoop) user any longer.

No comments: